Cost Control and Return on Investment:
- Control of any vehicle or mean of transport, including operating machinery or mobile machines.
- Reduction of the wasted trips number, the detention of the vehicle and operating costs:
- Prevention of the expenses due to the productivity lack:
- Increase in the overall profitability of the investment.
- The possibility of monitoring any physical size object in which an appropriate sensor connected to the device has been installed.
– reduction of fuel costs and theft prevention,
– increase of the vehicle’s exploitation life.
– caused directly by the driver on unauthorized stops or unauthorized use,
– of the accidents caused by the driver,
– of the time wasted due to waiting time at the points of loading and unloading,
– of the losses due to damages of the load caused by accidents or misuse
– of the losses due to delayed or failed care of the vehicle
– of the cargo and the vehicle’s theft.